1.    #1  
    Can't get Palm Calendar program to sync.....tried overwrite, tried Bill Gamble's Db scan, but no deleted files to remove...everything else, including third party programs like Doc To Go are fine....just the native Palm Calendar

Below is LOG:

HotSync operation started for Tim Moore on 03/28/07 09:15:44

OK Quick Install
    OK Memos
    OK Media
    OK Documents To Go
    Calendar synchronization failed

OK Contacts
    OK Tasks
    -- Backing up CurrentCarrier to C:\Palm\MooreT\Backup\CurrentCarrier.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache0 to C:\Palm\MooreT\Backup\MMIDCache0.PDB
    -- Backing up psysLaunchDB to C:\Palm\MooreT\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
    -- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Palm\MooreT\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
    OK Backup

HotSync operation completed on 03/28/07 09:16:37

ANYONE ELSE having this issue? OR a solution?????

Thanks!

Tim Moore
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Frequent culprit is a corrupted calendar database.

Try a hard reset - reset with the power button held down, then up arrow to erase all data.

Then do a recovery sync with "Desktop Overwrite Handheld" for calendar.
  3.    #3  
    thanks...I am holding out on hard reset as a last resort...have traced last time the calendar sync'd correctly to the same day I loaded Snapper Mail, jpegVIEWERLite and DIDDLEBUG to the Treo

Diddlebug crashed my device a couple of times....this program is tied to calendar, no? Anyway, I deleted it, but no luck with calendar sync.....has anyone else had an issue with Diddlebug?

Tim
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    If you have Verizon and use wireless sync, go to the applications menu on your phone, select wireless sync, go to settings, select connection settings, hit advanced, and select box entitled "enable other sync apps". This worked for me. Good luck.
    or just have the calendar on your pda overide the calendar on your pc.
    Thats what I have done in the past. I don't do wireless sync, but you have a calendar entry (possibly an invite from someone else that you accepted) that is corrupting the calendar.