1.    #1  
    Dear Treophilists

I am a long-term Palm PDA user thinking about going to Treo. I need a dictation system for work and one of the big frustrations about the Sony TH55 I had prior to my current PalmPDA (Z22) was the fact that the voice recorder did not have a pause facility. That meant that when you had finished a sound-bite you had to stop the recorder and start a new file for your next sentence. Totally useless. Could any user kindly tell me if they have got the Treo Voice Memo to work like an ordinary dictaphone?

Cheers

Fundoctor
    No, the entire voice memo app sucks. There is no pause feature. See this thread for other complaints about the craptastic voice memo app.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Jessie - you confirmed my worst fears :-(
    I'm sorry to be one to crush your hopes.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    There are many voice recorder options out there, I'm sure some of them have the ability pause built into them. You don't have to use the built-in application..
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Are there any that would be less than $10 through paypal?