1.    #1  
    H300 BT headset static and 700p.

Does anyone have this problem? I get static durning a call with my H300 headset.
    I used to have a Motorola 805, and it was a lot worse static-wise than the H300.

I usually don't get any static unless I'm more than arm's length from the phone. Being close to a computer using WiFi or a WiFi transmitter can cause static.

Have you used any headsets that have worked better?

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  3.    #3  
    I can't use the H300 when I am at public places, but I think in the car or house where there is no outside noise is fine.

The problem I have with H300 and 700p too is during a call with the BT headset, If I switch back to using 700p as the headset, I would not hear the other party.

Is there any app to increase the volume of the BT or the mic in of the BT.? The sound on the H300 (even on max) is too soft for me.
    I agree - I have to press the H300 against my ear in public places, so that I can hear the caller (even road noise in the car sometimes drowns them out). And another problem with the H300 is that if the caller's voice is loud enough it will feed back through the mouthpiece, resulting in them hearing an echo or static.

During a call, if I hit the middle button on the screen (displaying headset), it will transfer the call from my H300 to the Treo headset without problem. 80% of the time -- LOL

5.    #5  
    I also get this problem: when I am in a call with the H300, I cannot switch back out to Treo. The Treo would have no noise (IIRC for both parties). I have to disconnect the call in order to get back sound on Treo
    Pressing the headphone "Cancel" button doesn't work for you? Fine here. And we can still hear each other.

Sounds like the issues everyone's having with BT are varying per phone and headset. Strange!

7.    #7  
    If I try the Nokia HS-26W.. during the call it would soft reset. Re-pairing it helps a bit...

I wish some 3rd party like softick will fix it.

I post a message there, but its waiting for approval

"If Palm does not release a fix for the BT problems, are there plans to have softick rewrite it instead? "