1.    #1  
    I am thinking of buying a refurbished treo 650 online, would u recommend this?
    I've had 2 refurb 650s and they both looked and performed like new. If the price is good then go for it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I agree. Every phone (treo or otherwise) always goes bad on me soon after getting it. I get a refurb and they seem to last forever. My treo is refurbed and it has been through hell and back.
    Mine was a refurb, it came packaged like new...battery cover was even still in the plastic, i dont think it even left the factory.
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Depends on whether it came from the Louisville refurb warehouse - check my tagline

#3-#7 came from Louisville, via Sprint store.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I've gotten two refurbs over the past 2 months and both have had keypad problems within 2 weeks of owning...
    Last edited by odnerd; 03/29/2007 at 09:43 PM.
    I've got a refurb and it has been going strong for over 1.5 years. I don't know if I will upgrade to the 680 or not. I think I will hold out for a better camera for my next upgrade. But right now, the price of a refurb is really good! Go for it! (warranty same as new)
  8.    #8  
    Thanks! I ordered it & will be getting it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by odnerd View Post
    I've gotten two refurbs over the past 2 months and both have had keypad problems within 2 weeks of owning...
    Gently, Big Guy! You're mashing instead of squeeeeezing! LOL