1.    #1  
    Here is the email I got today....

Hi Josh

Thanks for your interest in AvantGo 4.0 for the Mobile Internet service. 

As a result of our commitment to deliver the best mobile user experience, we have delayed the release of AvantGo 4.0 for the AvantGo mobile Internet service until it meets our stringent quality guidelines. The AvantGo team is working hard to get this product out to you and expect to do so in the very near future.

To check the latest status on AvantGo 4.0 please go to our website https://avantgo.com/setup/teaser.html#wireless

Thank you for your ongoing support of AvantGo!

Karen

Karen Logsdon
    Corporate Communications
    AvantGo, Inc.
    510-259-4054
    www.avantgo.com
    Originally posted by joshieca
    To check the latest status on AvantGo 4.0 please go to our website avantgo.com/setup/teaser.html#wireless
    "Teaser" being the operative word. Anybody know exactly what their wireless service is going to be?
    I'm putting my money on the same time we see the m500. Palms ship with AvantGo on their CDs & I bet they would love to launch their new Palm with new AvantGo. I know this update is supposed to be wireless centered but I wouldn't be surprised if it also supports 16-bit color, which would go wonderfully with the m505 (While they ignore the first Palm OS w/ 16-bit!)
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    4.0 is already available, if you go to the teaser link that Josh mentions above, it lets you download it and upgrade. I can confirm it is 4.0, and supports 16 bit color, among other changes.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by johnking
    4.0 is already available, if you go to the teaser link that Josh mentions above, it lets you download it and upgrade. I can confirm it is 4.0, and supports 16 bit color, among other changes.

Maybe its out for the PC (WIN) but when I downloaded the Mac version it gave me a newer looking v3.3, which is what I already have.

Can anyone else confirm this??