1.    #1  
    Hi, I searched and found threads confirming what HotSync tells me: that it does not support "this version" of Outlook. I found old threads here complaining about lack of support going back several months to the beta version. Well, it's out and I've installed it on my new Vista HP desktop. Any options or relief in sight that do not involve buying other syncing software? At this point I can only sync with my notebook which I have not updated yet -only because I do have to sync if only to backup the Treo.

If not, what Sprint devices do support Outlook 2007, please? Other devices? I've been back on a POS Treo for four months and that may wind up being enough. Thanks.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Goto palms site they got a update to work with outlook 2007
    Yeah... Treo 700p and Office 2007 play nice. Go to palm support to get sync update.
    Need information on Real Estate, Please contact me!!!
    www.TheMMTeam.com
  4.    #4  
    Duh... Thanks very much.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    To make things easy on you, here is the link, Outlook 2007 Update.

Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaels View Post
    To make things easy on you, here is the link, Outlook 2007 Update.

Kevin
    Thank you Kevin and JOV3 too. By the time I thanked xgh, I had already loaded the fix and completed a bluetooth sync. TCers are still my favorite consultants.
    www.TheMMTeam.com
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Office 2007 did a SYNC just fine until I tried to do it on my VISTA laptop. Does anybody know anything about doing both Office 2007 and VISTA? Surely there is something???
    www.TigerRagTunes.com
    I have office 2007 and vista and 700p and syncs perfectly via usb and bluetooth...
    www.TheMMTeam.com
  10.    #10  
    Me too. It was with on a full Office Pro 2007 install that Outloook was not syncing. The update fixed it. Perhaps you need to reinstall the update.