1.    #1  
    For some reason I have multiple networks shown in my Networks page.

See the picture below:

http://www.stevestr.org/boards/TreoC...leNetworks.png

Somehow I have three MediaNet copies, 2 of which I did not create.

Is there any way to delete some of these?

Also, the phone keeps defaulting to MediaNet when I want it to default to PDANet. Is there any way to make a new network the default or am I stuck with MediaNet because the old phone my SIM came from only had MediaNet?

Can anyone help me with these two things? Thanks in advance.

(Screen image courtesy of Snaps!)
    Palm V > Palm Tungsten E > Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked GSM) purchased 1-4-07
    -
    My 680 Stats: Firmware-MW01.50; Software: TREO680-1.04-ROW; Hardware: A
    -
    Cellular One / PrimeCo / AT&T Wireless / Sprint / Clingular / AT&T Wireless (Cingular)
    -
    Moto Startac * PrimeCo Qualcomm * Nokia 6400 * Sanyo 4500 * Sanyo 8100 * Nokia 6682 (Unlocked) * Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked)
    Select one of the 'Media Net Copy', hit menu and delete. Do it to the other 2.

As for setting PDA Net as default after a reset, I use the latest version of Reset Doctor from Hobbyist Software which has this feature.
  3.    #3  
    You rock. I don't know why I never remembered to check the pull down menus. Must have been a brain freeze. In any case, thanks again!
    Palm V > Palm Tungsten E > Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked GSM) purchased 1-4-07
    -
    My 680 Stats: Firmware-MW01.50; Software: TREO680-1.04-ROW; Hardware: A
    -
    Cellular One / PrimeCo / AT&T Wireless / Sprint / Clingular / AT&T Wireless (Cingular)
    -
    Moto Startac * PrimeCo Qualcomm * Nokia 6400 * Sanyo 4500 * Sanyo 8100 * Nokia 6682 (Unlocked) * Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked)