1.    #1  
    I need to restore an earlier backup. Will this wipe out any current information that I have added, like my calendar? I don't want to lose what I have entered since the last backup.

thanks,

Ken
    that is what a restore is. takes the new stuff and replaces with the old stuff.
    You can do a selective restore, that way you can restore one or more files without affecting other databases.
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    Might want to do a full backup before you restore. This way you have a backup of everything in case you mess up the restore.
    If you do a backup now, you can restore from the old backup. Then you can just selectively restore your calendar database (or whatever) with the new version if you want.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  6. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I have been using 1.15 & is very happy with this application - have done numerous hard resets, partial & full restores with no issues.

Now I want to upgrade to version 1.18. How do I go about it? Do I :
    - hotsync the new version or
    - copy it from my SD Card & overwrite the old version?

Thanks