1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to transfer excel & word files to the 650 from my PC that runs XP OS?
    I tried to do it via the Palm desktop software, but I dont have an expansion card & the pictures all want to go to the 650 internal drive but the excel files want to automatically go to the expansion card, which I dont have.
    Thnx
    They just can't go to RAM; you just have to have a card to dow hat you are wanting. Ben
    Documents to Go. It's probably on the 650 disk or from www.dataviz.com
    Quote Originally Posted by survivor280 View Post
    Does anyone know how to transfer excel & word files to the 650 from my PC that runs XP OS?
    I tried to do it via the Palm desktop software, but I dont have an expansion card & the pictures all want to go to the 650 internal drive but the excel files want to automatically go to the expansion card, which I dont have.
    Thnx
    Docs To Go is just for that! I use it and it works GREAT! Check out www.dataviz.com
    Another application that may be worth looking at is MobiSystems - http://treo-650-software.mobisystems...l=1&pid=64&i=1 - it works on the 600/650/700p. I have licenses for both (latest releases) and use both, though I do prefer DTG.

Ben
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by grindy1 View Post
    Docs To Go is just for that! I use it and it works GREAT! Check out www.dataviz.com
    Thnx for the reply, I have Dataviz Docs to Go. but just how exactly do you hook the 650 up to the PC & how do you download to phone? I cant find an import command on the dataviz.
    Thnx
    Bob
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Documents to Go. It's probably on the 650 disk or from www.dataviz.com

Thnx for the reply, I have Dataviz Docs to Go. but just how exactly do you hook the 650 up to the PC & how do you download to phone? I cant find an import command on the dataviz.
    Thnx
    Bob