1.    #1  
    I DL this off the bonus disc and whenever I try to run the program it loads up and stays in the "receiving signal" screen. Not sure what the deal with this is...but does this program not work too well or what? I searched the board for it and didnt see anything relevent to my issue.
    Redbull, vodka and cigarettes is baby formula to what baby boomers were exposed to in the sixties and seventies.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    Redbull, vodka and cigarettes is baby formula to what baby boomers were exposed to in the sixties and seventies.
    Ya know whats funny...Bill Simmons wrote that. (I think he is in his 40's-50's)
    If you want MobiTV, just get it from their website. I have it, it works great. My only complaint is that they box the picture with their logo. I switched from Sprint TV just to get CNBC.

Better yet, wait until the Slingbox for palm is officially introduced. You will be able to watch more with no recurring charges. Its probably a few months away.

ps. Don't know Bill Simmons but I am 45. Redbull doesn't do nothing for me. I have intentially tried to dose my self to no avail.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    If you want MobiTV, just get it from their website. I have it, it works great. My only complaint is that they box the picture with their logo. I switched from Sprint TV just to get CNBC.

Better yet, wait until the Slingbox for palm is officially introduced. You will be able to watch more with no recurring charges. Its probably a few months away.

ps. Don't know Bill Simmons but I am 45. Redbull doesn't do nothing for me. I have intentially tried to dose my self to no avail.
    Dont you have to buy the slingbox for your house though? its like $300 or so???