Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Um, that's normal.. That's the point of the PIN, to make sure both sides agree on the number.
    My point was that they could have done the process better and explained what was going on instead of throwing up a dialog box with very little description as to what to do next.
    Palm V > Palm Tungsten E > Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked GSM) purchased 1-4-07
    -
    My 680 Stats: Firmware-MW01.50; Software: TREO680-1.04-ROW; Hardware: A
    -
    Cellular One / PrimeCo / AT&T Wireless / Sprint / Clingular / AT&T Wireless (Cingular)
    -
    Moto Startac * PrimeCo Qualcomm * Nokia 6400 * Sanyo 4500 * Sanyo 8100 * Nokia 6682 (Unlocked) * Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked)
    Have you tried a bluetooth hotsync to make sure that your bluetooth in general is working correctly on the phone? That would be my next step - to rule out that BT on your phone is working correctly. Although you do say you were able to sync to other devices, just not send the info but it might be worth a shot.
    Palm V > Palm Tungsten E > Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked GSM) purchased 1-4-07
    -
    My 680 Stats: Firmware-MW01.50; Software: TREO680-1.04-ROW; Hardware: A
    -
    Cellular One / PrimeCo / AT&T Wireless / Sprint / Clingular / AT&T Wireless (Cingular)
    -
    Moto Startac * PrimeCo Qualcomm * Nokia 6400 * Sanyo 4500 * Sanyo 8100 * Nokia 6682 (Unlocked) * Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked)
    I have the same problem. I can't send or recieve anything via bluetooth. Then i look at the Devices services of a Motorola Q: Network Access, OBEX File Transfer, Generic Serial, Dial-up Networking, Audio Gateway, Audio Gateway, OBEX Object Push, Network Access

Then a Treo 680:OBEX Object Push, Dial-up networking, Voice Gateway, AUDIO Gateway

WHAT THE HECK?!

Where is the OBEX File Transfer for my device........
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12