Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I just ran a bunch of errands and stopped, got out with my 700P and got back in and went to my next stop with zero pairing or call issues. That's what I hate the most: the intermittency of the problem.

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Another issue that I'm seeing, even when the connection is stable...

If someone calls me, and I have the phone synced with the Car, the call gets ignored after the first ring, or hangs up when I try to pick up. If I return the call after that it's OK, but I cant' accept it to well on the first call.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SMEGGIE View Post
    Dammit. I spoke too soon...

My 700P wasn't immediately recognized for the first time today. I performed a reset and then it paired and this may also have been my fault because I didn't allow the car to start up fully before starting it.

SMEGGIE
    Dammit. I think I spoke too soon again. Seems to be an issue of mine...

Well, it has paired - dare I say - every time since posting this first 'dammit' message. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to pair but heck, as long as it pairs - who cares???

Until my next 'Dammit' post...

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    I have found the biggest issue is the button on the wheel to pick up and hang up calls. If I use the phone's answer key and hang up keys, it drops much less. It's annoying, but works.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12