1.    #1  
    Cingular/AT&T's mobile phone insurance company Lockline will not insure any data-phones or music-player phones. I have heard a million reasons why, but the most common is cost of replacement (their cost...not ours). Fact is...I would really like to purchase some insurance for my Treo 680. Trouble is...most, if not all the companies that I find when I Google "PDA Insurance" or "Mobile Phone Insurance" are overseas...and most commonly in the UK.

Has anyone found a company to provide legitimate, reasonable insurance for their Treo?
    I've been knocking at Safeware's door. they said maybe something will come out at the end of April.

have also been trying to see if they'll include camera equipment (they seem to specialize in laptop insurance) but this doesn't appear to be very easy.

so far that's the best I've been able to do.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    Cingular/AT&T's mobile phone insurance company Lockline will not insure any data-phones or music-player phones. I have heard a million reasons why, but the most common is cost of replacement (their cost...not ours). Fact is...I would really like to purchase some insurance for my Treo 680. Trouble is...most, if not all the companies that I find when I Google "PDA Insurance" or "Mobile Phone Insurance" are overseas...and most commonly in the UK.

Has anyone found a company to provide legitimate, reasonable insurance for their Treo?
    I have a rider added to my renters insurance. My policy is through Allstate if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayfield View Post
    I've been knocking at Safeware's door. they said maybe something will come out at the end of April.

have also been trying to see if they'll include camera equipment (they seem to specialize in laptop insurance) but this doesn't appear to be very easy.

so far that's the best I've been able to do.
    Safewre insured my 650 w no problems.