Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered DB4 two days ago, still waiting on the 3-7 day full registration. Apparently, my trying out DB4 for two days a year ago means I am past the 45 day window ARG!!

I wonder how DB4 knew? Maybe a hidden appointment on a date far, far away? I thought I had pretty much cleared the thing out...

anyway, program rocks , wait sucks .
    ANProxy sounds great. Anybody know of something like that for Datebk4?
    Thanks for those tips - very helpful!

I've started to create some of my own icons, too.
    Moose Man - I've downloaded AN Proxy, but there are no instructions on how to actually get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Barb
    Originally posted by Barb
    Moose Man - I've downloaded AN Proxy, but there are no instructions on how to actually get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Barb
    Barb,

i believe you just assign whichever button you want to the proxy. to do this just go into your palm preferences and choose buttons from the drop down list. then assign the appropriate button to the an proxy file (agenda or address, etc.)

mc.
    Mensachicken is correct but here is a link to the specifics from Mitch Blevins the author of AnProxy

AnProxy Instructions

There you'll see the prc breakdown and then you can choose which one's to load (there are restrictions) and do as mensachicken describes: assign the application or icon to a specific hardware button by going to Palm Preferences-buttons and reassigning as noted to each prc.

Hope that helps.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12