Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I've had two Cingular branded 650s and just got an unbranded one.

The Cingular ones, the card was about flush with top of phone but the unbranded one, the card seems to stick out to about the top of the sound/mute switch.
    Unbranded ones made different than Cingulars?
    Is this normal or is it sticking out further than it should?
    I read here that the cards on some 650's protrude more that others.
    My cingular seems fairly flush. Just enough to press it in to release the catch.
    Maybe 1mm? Mine is sprint. Does yours sticking out really bother you? The mute button doesnt seem to be very big?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

t2...you look so different in the new avatar! Much less "Grrrrrr" looking...

I've read of users filing their SD cards down because they stick so far out of the top of the 650. Mine is pretty flush...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    t2...you look so different in the new avatar! Much less "Grrrrrr" looking...

I've read of users filing their SD cards down because they stick so far out of the top of the 650. Mine is pretty flush...
    I finally got my first full time 'law' job at a firm in Newport Beach so I had to dress a little more conservatively now that I am in court a lot.

I've seen the 'filed' SD cards...part of the reason they are supposed to stick out just a little is so you dont need to push on them with something other than your finger to take them out. (so Ive heard)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I think my card sticks out 4mm but my wife says it's only 1mm.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry