1.    #1  
    IS there any way to schedule a program to run at a specific time or times? I am thinking something akin to the windows scheduler, so you can load your own schedule for programs.

For example, something that might run Xweather once a day automatically at 7:00, so I have a weather forecase first thing. Or able to run Network down (to disconnect the network) once every hour or couple of hours, in case I forget to manually disconnect.

That sort of thing.

Chris
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjvitek View Post
    IS there any way to schedule a program to run at a specific time or times? I am thinking something akin to the windows scheduler, so you can load your own schedule for programs.
    That sort of thing.

Chris
    I use MacroPlayPro to do this sort of stuff and it does it very well. It can record most of the things you do when working with an app. It can occasionally have problems when you start burrowing deeper into what one might call "hierarchical decision-trees" on the Palm (e.g. complicated menus/submenus).

One way I use it: I get it to turn on my PalmaryClock display at 6.30am each morning, about an hour before I get up. Because I dont want the bright light of the clock annoying me, I also have Macroplay set to adjust the screen brightness down to near-minimum. Because I also dont want the screen to go off after 30s, I have MP key in the Left-Shift/Right-Shift combo that TreoMax uses to tell the Palm to desist from turning off.

The possibilities are endless!
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.