1.    #1  
    When attaching a photo in Versamail I've noticed that when I go to my albums it sorts by the oldest pictures first. I cant seem to find how to get it to sort by most recent first. It a bit annoying to have to scroll through all of the way to the bottom every time I snap a photo and want to email it...it forces me to break out the stylus. Anyone? Bueller?

Thanks in advance!
  2.    #2  
    Bump...anyone?

Shadowmite, are you still out there? Does anyone know of a hack that I might employ that will allow me to change the way sorting happens when trying to attach a picture in email? It needs to pull up newest to oldest in the list instead of the default way, oldest to newest. This seems like a no brainer.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Yeah Shadow said this was high on his list... I think Palm will be fixing this with the scheduled sixth firmware upgrade.

fyi make albums
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    I got so sick of waiting for Versamail to list my photos and other files on the SD card that I now attach files from Resco Explorer. Try sorting your photos this way, or with another explorer-like program, and attaching that way.
  5.    #5  
    Good idea...I do have Resco and will use that. This is such a no-brainer I am surprised they didn't catch it.

What is this mysterious "update" from which you speak? I don't believe.