1.    #1  
    Is there any meaningful difference between the Palm GPS Navigator bundles (2, 2+, 3)? All appear to include TomTom 6 on a SD card and the same BT GPS receiver...the only obvious difference I see are the Treo mounts (and the fact that 2 doesn't claim 680 compatibility...but it looks like that can be achieved via an upgrade or hack.) Am I missing something?

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune
    I don't see a GPS Navigator 3 but I imagine that one may come on a CD and you need to supply your own SD card?

I think the main difference between 2 and 2+ is the mount being compatible with the 680, as you mentioned. They are probably trying to get that extra $10 since the 680 is a newer model and, presumably, more of that form-factor is currently selling. That's my guess.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I don't see a GPS Navigator 3 but I imagine that one may come on a CD and you need to supply your own SD card?
    3 is on Palm's site: http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by roamer1 View Post
    Is there any meaningful difference between the Palm GPS Navigator bundles (2, 2+, 3)?
    Well, I found the answer -- according to this article, there in fact isn't any meaningful difference besides the mounts and out-of-the-box 680/750 support. I just ordered 2 since it's $50 cheaper after MIR when bought directly from Palm...

-SC