1.    #1  
    On the main screen on the 680 (the one with the cingular jack) you can show upcoming events from your calendar for that day. Is there a way to show upcoming events several days in advance?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    On the main screen on the 680 (the one with the cingular jack) you can show upcoming events from your calendar for that day. Is there a way to show upcoming events several days in advance?
    From the main screen go to > options > phone display options > then check "show calendar event"
    PalmIII>PalmIIIxe>Palm TungstenT>Treo650>Treo680
    Copper

This isn't exactly what you asked for, but have you seen the Today screen in DateBk6? It shows appointments ad To-do's a few days in advance. It also shows the current and time.

Take care.
    Dennis G. Esler
  4.    #4  
    Jack.... I've got that option checked but it only shows appointments for the current date. I'm trying to see them for an extended period, say 3 days out.

Scouter... I'll check out DateBk6 but can you set that as your main screen?
    Jack.... I've got that option checked but it only shows appointments for the current date. I'm trying to see them for an extended period, say 3 days out.

Scouter... I'll check out DateBk6 but can you set that as your main screen?
    You can set it as the default view of DateBk6.
    Dennis G. Esler
    I prefer the List view in DateBk6. You can cycle ahead to show more more then just what will fit on the screen. If you have ToDOs that go past the due date they always stay at the top of the screen.

Just my 2 cents.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    This is close to what you are asking for. How about changing your default calendar view to "agenda"? Agenda view shows current and the next few days calendar events. There is no way to make the calendar your default phone view however. Hope this helps.
  8.    #8  
    Can you make the calendar one of your tabs?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Can you make the calendar one of your tabs?
    Can't make the calendar a tab. Maybe a third party hack is out there to do that but I have not seen one yet.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but what about the button right underneath the green button to the left of the d-pad? That's specifically for a calendar, and it's editable in the preferences menu - I've got it programmed to access my Palmary Clock application, but it's set up to show the factory calendar out of the box. I know this won't be right there on the main "phone" screen, but it should be as simple as pressing the calendar button to see your appointments, then pressing the phone button just to it's left to get back to the main phone screen.
  11.    #11  
    I guess that's one thing that I like about the 750, the main screen. I has so much information on it that all you need to do is turn the device on. I've got the Calender set to show the Agenda by default so I'll live with pushing a few buttons to see what I need.
    The "Today" screen in Windows Mobile is a great way to summarize your day. I wish Palm would get something like this natively. Wallpapers too. Blackberrys handle this with themes. Maybe Palm's lack of multitasking prevents this, but it sure would be a nice feature to include in the next OS update. Your home screen displaying number of unread emails in your inbox, missed calls, upcoming appointments, etc. All on the background of your choice.