1.    #1  
    With all the complaints I hear about softwear support I just want to give a good report on support. My business model has changed because of growth and I need help from HanDBase and Bonsai. I sent both my LONG question and request for help, by the time I returned from lunch I had a detailed and helpful response from both of them.
    ShSh (2day adn 4cast)
    SnapperMail
    XWeather
    TMP
    Dir Assistant
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Northglide (Uninstall Manager, Cleanup)
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SPG View Post
    With all the complaints I hear about softwear support I just want to give a good report on support. My business model has changed because of growth and I need help from HanDBase and Bonsai. I sent both my LONG question and request for help, by the time I returned from lunch I had a detailed and helpful response from both of them.
    Got good support from:
    Adarian Money
    Listpro
    MobileWrite

Bad support from
    FunSms
    Brayder

John
    Great Support from:

CrossTrainer
    WakeFieldSoft (VideoList, GameList, AutoFile) they have others but those are the ones I use.

Decent support from:
    BlueNomad (I cant stand how they do their registrations but they do respond pretty quickly)

Since this is a positive thread Im not going to put whom Ive NOT gotten good support from.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Good:

Adarian - amazing
    Xweather
    Quicknews
    All ShSh apps

Bad:

Dataviz

In the Middle

Toysoft

To tell the truth though, just looking through my list of apps, for most of them I havent needed any more support than what Ive found searching here, other Palm or app-dedicated forums, or just via Google.
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.