1.    #1  
    I have a picture for my wallpaper on my Treo 650 that I do not seem to have anymore in my pictures, either on the treo or SD card. Is is possible to get it out of the saved preferences so I can transfer it to my 680? It is a picture of the littl' misses and the offspring.

ek
    Quote Originally Posted by ekegley View Post
    I have a picture for my wallpaper on my Treo 650 that I do not seem to have anymore in my pictures, either on the treo or SD card. Is is possible to get it out of the saved preferences so I can transfer it to my 680? It is a picture of the littl' misses and the offspring.

ek
    Is it saved on the Palm Desktop applications program? If you synched your 650 to the desktop at any time it should be in there. You may have to drill through your Palm folder on your PC to find it but it should still be there.

It's something like Palm (or PalmOne) then look for the folder with the same name as what you named your device (for instance mine might be jjones if that is what I named my palm in the HotSync screen on the Treo). Your existing folders should be in there. Another place, if you are using Windows, is inside your My Documents > My Pictures folder. There should be a folder called Palm Photos. It may be hanging around in there.

Good luck!

If you didn't save anything from the 650 you may be out of luck.
    Palm V > Palm Tungsten E > Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked GSM) purchased 1-4-07
    -
    My 680 Stats: Firmware-MW01.50; Software: TREO680-1.04-ROW; Hardware: A
    -
    Cellular One / PrimeCo / AT&T Wireless / Sprint / Clingular / AT&T Wireless (Cingular)
    -
    Moto Startac * PrimeCo Qualcomm * Nokia 6400 * Sanyo 4500 * Sanyo 8100 * Nokia 6682 (Unlocked) * Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks a-lot!!!. I have been using a Palm deice since the original Palm Pilot Personal, Handspring Visor Prism with a VisorPhone Springboard Module, Treo 270, 600, 650 and now 680 and I had no idea that there was anther place that Palm desktop kept photos (in My Documents). I found it and it is on my new 680 .

I love this place and appreciate the help.