Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Question for you guys. Is there a case that is similar to the Crystal case out on the market? The reason I ask is because the Crystal case I bought as well as the replacement have both broken in pretty much the same spot. The Original and the replacement cases both ended up with broken clips towards the bottom and wouldn't stay closed. While I love the idea of the case (looks great, good protection, slim) I don't like the fact that it has broken twice already. Is there a case out there that is a bit more sturdy but with a similar design??

and no I don't abuse my phone. It stays in my pocket or on my desk and hasn't been dropped.
    Which one did you buy? I think I read Seidio had some problems, in the beginning, due to size differences. I have the rubberized one from Seidio, and, so far, has been great.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I got the CrystalCase in smoke for the 700w and it fits great when I first get it. I got it after they posted that they fixed whatever problem they were having.Problem is that the damn clips keep breaking..
    Did you get one that's "fixed" or not? If not, I bet they'll replace it again.

Are you taking the phone out a lot or something? I wouldn't expect this would be an issue in normal use.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I'm pretty sure it is one of the "fixed" ones... And nope I don't take it out of the case very often. Almost never actually. But, sure enough on both cases the clips at the bottom broke and I have no idea how... the phone doesn't get dropped, doesn't get taken out of the case often.....
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with the rubberized model. I even noticed a small scratch the case caused right above the 4 way button. I went to a Boxwave silicone case. So far I like it a lot. It isn't much thicker, covers more of the device, feels great, and I don't have to worry about a clip coming undone.
    I found myself in your shoes...I bought crystal hard case and the tabs broke. Got a few replacements, and bought the Rubberized version. Had to get replacements and finally ended up with a good Rubberized version. But I did try the SPE SlipCase (Rubberized version) and was pleased with the unified design. No two halves needed to be put together (if you ignored the clear keyboard cover) but there was no reset hole and worse still, no LED window/hole. Also, it was bulkier than the Seidio HardCase, and the rubberized coating came off after only a week of normal use (stored in pockets). Back it went, and back it would come it those issues were addressed. But that could be an alternative for you to consider.