1.    #1  
    I'm considering a Memo Application called DayNotez. Can anyone using a Treo 700P give me any feedback? How is it working for you? Specifically if also using Datebook...would be helpful.

I bought Treo Memo and it's ok, but don't like the reduction in screen size @ bottom (where commands are inserted). Do like being able to e-mail entries, and also being able to set alarms with notes.

I'm really looking for the equivalent of the Right hand notes page that I miss from my old Daytimer of years past.

My main concern is stability...so is it stable?

Does it work well?

I anticipate using it to make notes on appointments (tie notes to meetings in datebook) and to entries in TO DO and also for journaling.

Thanks in advance for any comments.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Personally, I like MemoPLUS.

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    I've been using it for years, along with the desktop companion. I'ts a perfect replacement for your Franklin planner notes. Very stable - I don't know that I've ever had a problem. Try the demo and get the desktop as well.
    Program is rock solid. I have never had any problems with it. I like the desktop companion as it well designed and easy to find notes from different dates. I like the fact that voice memos are also integrated into the program. The search function also comes in handy when trying to find a specific note that you can't remember which day it was entered. PC and palm programs can be password protected in case some security is required.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    The native software for Calendar and Tasks provides the option to add a memo. It's free and stable.
    My main concern is stability
    FWIW, I use ABCTextPad.

If find it to be a gigantic improvement over the default app. Allow for encryption, expands the clipboard capacity, extreme customizability.

Check it out.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ewthompson View Post
    FWIW, I use ABCTextPad.

If find it to be a gigantic improvement over the default app. Allow for encryption, expands the clipboard capacity, extreme customizability.
    Where did you buy it? It is no longer for sale at Handango and the developer site has only an expired beta.

John
    I hane used it since 04 and I love it. very stable. the new version rocks.
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ewthompson View Post
    FWIW, I use ABCTextPad.

Check it out.
    Where to check it out?

John
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I downloaded from Palm Boulevard, PDAssi, and some other site. Version is 2.48 and all the time the version was an expired beta that would not load. What version is yours?
    Or is it that you have to purchase FIRST, then they email you a working copy?

John
    i use easynotes, maybe u want to give that a try
    ://www.iambic.com/easynotes/palmos/
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brjlk View Post
    I downloaded from Palm Boulevard, PDAssi, and some other site. Version is 2.48 and all the time the version was an expired beta that would not load. What version is yours?
    Or is it that you have to purchase FIRST, then they email you a working copy?
    John
    I emailed the developers about getting a working copy. Got no reply from them. I don't want to risk paying PDAssi and getting an expired version.
    Seems like discontinued software.

John