1.    #1  
    ...anybody know a source for downloading entire schedules...or individual teams of Major League Baseball and the National Football League.

Thanks,

AlVacado
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I just downloaded the Red Sox from www.redsox.com. I think all the official MLB sites are "connected," so I imagine you can get the individual team schedules from the individual team sites.

You download a .csv file which imports into Outlook. Not sure how you'd do it with PalmDesktop, though, if that's what you use?
    GetSportz downloaded from www.getsportz.com has complete schedules for all major sports including game results if they have already been played, plus a ton of extra free stuff.
    GetSportz is great man. nice call
    If you have a 700P on sprint (not sure if you do or not) but, On Demand will track any teams you want with full schedules.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jf2000 View Post
    GetSportz downloaded from www.getsportz.com has complete schedules for all major sports including game results if they have already been played, plus a ton of extra free stuff.
    I miss get sportz it was / is the best palm sports app out there but i cant seem to get it to run from the sd card using both zlauncher or link start. i cant give up that much memory on a 650. the orig developer had said sd card support was maybe on his list. but no talk for awhile now. the baseball applet was the best thing out there.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    I just downloaded the Red Sox from www.redsox.com. I think all the official MLB sites are "connected," so I imagine you can get the individual team schedules from the individual team sites.

You download a .csv file which imports into Outlook. Not sure how you'd do it with PalmDesktop, though, if that's what you use?

That's exactly what I do with Outlook for the Mariners and Sonics.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    I miss get sportz it was / is the best palm sports app out there but i cant seem to get it to run from the sd card using both zlauncher or link start. i cant give up that much memory on a 650. the orig developer had said sd card support was maybe on his list. but no talk for awhile now. the baseball applet was the best thing out there.
    If you want to minimize memory usage you can use the settings to configure just the sports you want. The total footprint for all 9 sports is a little over 1Mb with all content. If you want just baseball you will bring it down to a few hundred k.

I haven't implemented the card as yet because the new devices have a ton of memory and my experience with the use of cards in other applications is that they generate a lot of support calls. Because GetSportz is free I want to minimize any issues people may have.

To download go to www.getsportz.com.