1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm new to TreoCentral. Great place with a lot of helpful information.

In another thread I saw that it is possible to install the Palm NotePad from a TX/Lifedrive. Is it possible to install the TX phonebook on the Treo 680? Has anyone tried it?

Thanks in advance!!
    why would you wanna do that, T680's Phonebook is already advanced than the TX?
    R
    Chan
    Treo 680 Mobitel GSM Sri Lanka.
  3.    #3  
    Well, i hate the fact that when you display the contact list they show EVERY phone number for each contact, so you only get to see 2 or 3 names per screen. On the TX, they showed the name and (main) phone number on one line, so you could see 8 entires.

how is the t680- phonebook more 'advanced'? it doesn't even show (or dial) extension numbers!!!
    Well, for that purpose you can use either Address XT or PhoneMagic which will show only one number in a raw. I use latest build of PhoneMagic (IQContacts) on my Treo which is pretty good and fast at contact search.

You might even like TakePhone, For the recored T680 phone app and these all other have Extn dialing I guess though I ain't use it so not familiar with. Look at the help files to set them as you want.

Hope this helps.
    R
    Chan
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandana View Post
    Well, for that purpose you can use either Address XT or PhoneMagic which will show only one number in a raw. I use latest build of PhoneMagic (IQContacts) on my Treo which is pretty good and fast at contact search.
    Where is the link to iQcontacts? Phonemagic's site does not mention iQcontacts.

John
    Address XT is your best bet!
    R
    Chan
    It seems the name iQcontacts is already being used and therefore PhoneMagic is probably having problems setting themselves up. Meanwhile my Beta version seems to have expired and now I am stuck. It was working fine until now. Is it possible that when I edited my HotSync name somthing went wrong? Any ideas out there?
    Is Address XT compatable with the Treo 680