1.    #1  
    I cannot get used to Windows Mobile, and miss Palm. Consequently I am looking for someone to trade my 750 for a 680. I am a cingular customer, and am not really clear on how to do this. But I'm open to suggestions!
    How long have you had the phone? If it's within the exchange period, the simple thing to do is swap it out.

The 750 is a good phone but I agree getting used to WM takes some time. If I used the phone more to it's potential, WM would be great. I guess I've grown lazy in my old age but Palm is more suited for my needs now.
  3.    #3  
    No, I think the test period was 30 days, and I've had this one about 90. I'll call them, though. Thanks.
    Where do you live man? If you live anywhere near north NJ I'd be interested in checking it out (to make sure that it's in as good condition as my 680).
    If you do a swap with another Cingular customer, then you simply just need to swap sims. If you want to swap with someone not on Cingular, then it needs to be unlocked.

I would suggest that you call Cingular and tell them you will be going overseas and want to unlock your 750 so you can use it there. They will send you an unlock code and instructions. Once unlocked, your phone will work on any GSM network.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saltfly View Post
    I cannot get used to Windows Mobile, and miss Palm. Consequently I am looking for someone to trade my 750 for a 680. I am a cingular customer, and am not really clear on how to do this. But I'm open to suggestions!
    I did. I couldn't get used to WM5 either. It's a gut thing. I tried several times; I even tried the Blackjack. I'll sacrifice faster data speeds for an OS I can use and enjoy according to my tastes and sensiblities.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeze22 View Post
    I did. I couldn't get used to WM5 either. It's a gut thing. I tried several times; I even tried the Blackjack. I'll sacrifice faster data speeds for an OS I can use and enjoy according to my tastes and sensiblities.

what did you not like about the blackjack? Just curious...I too love my palm os and 680...
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    i have a cingular 680. do you still have your 750 up for trade? what state are you in?
    its a heck of a deal for anyone who gets his 750 from a 680
    saltfly...you gotta PM.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    what did you not like about the blackjack? Just curious...I too love my palm os and 680...
    I couldn't get used to the tiny and non-touch screen. Also, you need a dedicated headphone adapter for stereo sound. And like the 750, the software is just clunky.
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    saltfly...you gotta PM.
    Are you switching to the 750??
    I'll swap. Got a brand new 680. Only been unpacked to see if it works. Brand new condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Are you switching to the 750??
    No.

I can trade the Graphite one I still have. I'd like to play around with a 750...