Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    So I have the program Little John Palm and it's awesome for playing old Nintendo games. The gameplay is very smooth and so is the music.

I can load Super Nintendo games, but it's slow as a dog. Anyway to speed it up? Should I even bother if the 700 is capable of this kind of emulation?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Have you tried UDMH? It increases the dynamic memory available to any app, which may help you. I use it for PalmMAME, and I can even run some NeoGeo games on my 700p!
    mines work fine i use ljp and it's great!
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Mine works fine. IF you have trouble with LJP try NesEM
    Mine also works fine, I use NesEm.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    How do you assign ALL of the button using SNES? I cant seem to assign letter keys...
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie View Post
    How do you assign ALL of the button using SNES? I cant seem to assign letter keys...
    You can't on the new version
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    guys i'm talking about SUPERnintendo, not nintendo.

So you guys are telling me you can run Super Mario World perfectly smoothly? Mine is soo choppy and I have UDMH activated!
    Not all SNES games run at full speed, but most do. Pilotwings, for example, is notoriously unusable, while Chrono Trigger works great. Read the LJP forums for suggestions.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Personally, I would like it to be capable of running Palm OS 5.4.9 smoothly. But clearly after 10 months, that's asking too much.