1.    #1  
    OK I click connect ... then what???

I don't see how you transfer the files after that and I don't see anything under my computer.

How in the world do you use this software on the 700P?
    You should see another drive (representing your SD Card) appear in whatever file management software you are using. You then just drag the files into that drive as you would using any other drive.
    Works great for me. Takes a minute to mount the 4 GB card but it works fine (most of the time).

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys for some reason the original install would do nothing after clicking enable. Installed after a soft reset and all is well.

Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    You know...

These developers should include some sort of manual or instructions on how to use these things...

Uh...

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Card Reader is one of the best pieces of software I've bought, especially since you don't have to have Palm installed on the computer you use. Has saved a lot of wear and tear on my card and card mechanism.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Card Reader is one of the best pieces of software I've bought, especially since you don't have to have Palm installed on the computer you use. Has saved a lot of wear and tear on my card and card mechanism.
    Yeah, but you've got to carry the USB cable around everywhere and a little (thumb sized) SD reader is about the same size, gets less tangled, seems more durable than the little pins on the connector and I think it's faster.

I use both, probably card reader more often since I've got USB cables plugged in to charge it quite often.

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    On my work computer I'm in the cradle much of the day so I don't have to have anything extra there. At home and on the road I've got the retractable USB cable. I've got a reader too but since I got the software I've not used it. I agree it's a bit slower, but not very much.....