Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a program that I can use AIM on for the 700P that has the always-on option and etc. With the Toccer, the bug where it keeps vibrating and won't stop has killed it for me.

I heard Verichat was really good...only that it doesn't work really well on the 700P... any recommendations out there - paid or free ?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, Verichat is no longer being sold. Check out Mundo or Causerie.
    I use verichat... Just a hint you can find it on some cough torrent sites cough cough....
  4.    #4  
    thanks but don't i need a serial - wont it expire after x days? lol
    sent you a PM...
    mundu is good. ive been testing it out the past 3 days since toccer always disconnects on me. Im think of buying it..
    Try Mundu 4 or Chatopus. Mundu is prettier than Chatopus but Chatopus is much more stable.
    i've been searching everywhere for verichat and can't find it =(. I've tried to use the aim wap site..however i get a crapload of SMS's for every IM I recieve...can someone please provide me with a link? Thanks
    I like everything about Toccer...just about. I never have any problems with it...stays connected...I get my messages...never crashes...

HOWEVER, I hate that it doesnt have tabbed messaging and I cant stand the way it looks. Is there something out there with tabbed messaging? If I am in a convo I keep missing other responses...with Toccer I have to go back to my friends list all the time. Also, did I mention that it visually looks terrible lol
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    IM+ supports AIM
  11.    #11  
    Thanks

Triying out Mundu now...it's reset`d my Palm twice now though... so that sucks... interface looks good though...

But than again my Palm, here and there has been resetting on its own.
    I wonder what's wrong with it - any updates or anything I can do?

I would love to avoid a hard format...
    Quote Originally Posted by addictjokah View Post
    Thanks

Triying out Mundu now...it's reset`d my Palm twice now though... so that sucks... interface looks good though...

But than again my Palm, here and there has been resetting on its own.
    I wonder what's wrong with it - any updates or anything I can do?

I would love to avoid a hard format...
    install treocrash or reset doctor....those programs will log the last program that caused the treo to crash so you know what program is causing the problem!
  13.    #13  
    hmmm, it shows Mundu as the one crashing it when I tried again.

Arg...I really want to try it out too since it looks good.
  14.    #14  
    Was somehow able to get it to load once without crashing on me.
    It looks good - configured/played around with the settings - not bad at all - and the interface looks good.

Quick question - When i was typing - the fonts looked a little funny it's like when I type something it would look like

s omet hing lik e th is

I have FontSmoother installed on my Palm...think that could be it or ?
    Wondering how I could fix that problem..

Thanks
    I've been using mundu for a while and haven't seen the font problem. then again I not running font smoother.
  16.    #16  
    Hmmm I did a hard reset an went to load Mundu (only thing installed) and it crashed on me again. But after I took down the GTalk, it loaded fine.

Maybe it was GTalk that cause the problem all along than...anyone have a problem like this before?
    addictjokah,

A new version of toccer was released on 3/10/07. It doesn't say it fixed your vibrating bug but you might want to give it a try.
    Mundu is a pretty good program. I just got it and it seems to be better than Toccer.
    diane
  19.    #19  
    Yeah, I really like Mundu too. Also the fact you can use GChat on it. Only thing is it KEEPS crashing my Treo... maybe it's my Treo? Does anyone have the same problem? I emailed Mundu asking them about this issue... until than, I might have to look at some other programs, maybe like IM+ or something.

Other than Toccer, IM+, Mundu, Verichat, what else is there? I'll admit I love a nice interface too, like Mundu.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I just downloaded the update for toccer and it seems to be a lot better. It doesn't vibrate for a long time like it did before at least for me. It doesn't drain my battery anymore. Before staying signed on for half a day would bring my battery to like maybe 30% and now staying on for the whole day the battery goes to like 60%. Pretty good update. Fixed a lot of my problems
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast