Global Posts
    509 Global Posts
    Hi,

I am fully charged my Treo to 100%, if I watch its charging light changes to green.

However, if I left it being charged overnight (with the radio off), when I first turn it on, it will have only around 95% or lower capacity.

Is this a known issue?

I've tried to install the camera patch but my serial number said it's not needed.

Thanks.

Tony
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    Yup, when I check mine when it's plugged in it show 100% immediately after unplugging 99% or 97% what ever it's in the mood for. I don't think it's a big deal just a minor quirk
    There are several multi-page threads here about charging and battery meter calibration...

Yes, it is a known problem. I have never heard of anybody reading 100% charge after taking their 680 off the charger. I guess at some point, green light or not, the phone charges to the max and immediately the battery life starts to deteriorate. The best I have ever gotten is 99%, but have gotten a lot of 97%, 95%...but never 100%.

No biggie.
    Global Posts
    509 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    There are several multi-page threads here about charging and battery meter calibration...

Yes, it is a known problem. I have never heard of anybody reading 100% charge after taking their 680 off the charger. I guess at some point, green light or not, the phone charges to the max and immediately the battery life starts to deteriorate. The best I have ever gotten is 99%, but have gotten a lot of 97%, 95%...but never 100%.

No biggie.
    Thanks. I sometimes got lower than 95%.

It just feels strange, because I have had such an issue with the Treo 650.