1.    #1  
    All,

I am the GoodLink administrator at our company. I finally made the move from ActiveSync to GoodLink. (at least for now) Aside from doing a hard reset, does anyone know how to remove the "outlook" calendar information? I now have two calendars running with the outlook one being out of sycn. (because AS has been disabled).

This may be the wrong forum but I thought some here may have had to go through the same issues.

I'd like to keep my two lists of contacts, however. (bluethooth synching, etc)
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    diable the AS calendar, the goodlink calendar is built into goodlink, and doesnt require any kind of customization to make work properly
  3.    #3  
    Thanks - you are correct.

I have disabled synching to the MS Calendar. Therefore, I'll no longer get new or changed information.

However, I have several reoccurring meetings in the MS Calendar that is taking up space and also "double alerting" because GoodLink contains the same information.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbully View Post
    Thanks - you are correct.

I have disabled synching to the MS Calendar. Therefore, I'll no longer get new or changed information.

However, I have several reoccurring meetings in the MS Calendar that is taking up space and also "double alerting" because GoodLink contains the same information.
    http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=15474
  5.    #5  
    Ha! Excellent. Thanks dmunjal.