Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    M Davis!!! My fellow Nutshell enthusiast!!! How the heck you doing??? I haven't reviewed many cases lately since Nutshell is still King.

Hello Perry, hello Chris,,,,

Last year women bought more gadgets than men. I love the navy blue on my 750 versus the boring gray of my wx so I could really see how the popular colors would help to sell these devices to the number 1 consumers of electronics, women.
    No I have a 1G nano. When I get my 2G nano, I'm still going to have it painted because I'm a geek that demands more and also because Apple is stupid and only made the 2G 8GB nano in black an Product Red. I'm also going to have Colorware paint my iMac when I get it and it will match both my iPods.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Really?? I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to attack the female market by offering one of the most popular colors out there...
    Maybe a pink skin would do?
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Hello Perry, hello Chris,,,,
    Hi back James...nice of you to visit our side of the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by aquayonex View Post
    Maybe a pink skin would do?
    I have the pink skins on both the 650 and 680, but it's not the same. You can still see the ugly "graphite" through them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Hi back James...nice of you to visit our side of the Forum

I have the pink skins on both the 650 and 680, but it's not the same. You can still see the ugly "graphite" through them...

I don't think Graphite is "ugly" at all. Maybe not bling, but far from ugly.
    Last edited by davistld01; 03/23/2007 at 04:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    I don't think Graphite is "ugly" at all. Maybe not bling, but far from ugly.
    Well, okay...plain? Is that better?
    That's why a got Arctic. It looks great in a pink skin. The bad thing is I don't use my skin because I don't like it and it's a pain take on/off for resets/battery changes.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234