1.    #1  
    I love this program. but Ive been hearing from my friends that I've been constantly logging on and off without my knowledge. I normally leave it on all day. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? THanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryM2n View Post
    I love this program. but Ive been hearing from my friends that I've been constantly logging on and off without my knowledge. I normally leave it on all day. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? THanks in advance.
    Happens to me too. I like Toccer as well, except for the constant logging out and in and also because it temporarily freezes my phone when it loses the signal (like when I go down into the subway) to I have to keep logging out before I go into the subway.

I tried out mundu IM for a few days and I like it. I may buy it. It solves those two problems with Toccer, but it lacks a couple of Toccer's features.
  3.    #3  
    what kind of features is it lacking? I just checked out their website.. looks like a cool prog...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryM2n View Post
    what kind of features is it lacking? I just checked out their website.. looks like a cool prog...
    I havent found a way to set my own personal alerts for IMs yet. I really really enjoy having my own sounds for when someone IMs me.

Other than that...it is a very very nice looking prog.