Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I'm looking into getting a Seidio skin for my 700wx, I currently own a Seidio holster, not exactly sure which specific model as it came from a Telus Mobility store here in Canada. The only identifiable markings are on the back, "TR650/700".

I'm thinking of ether getting a Super Slim Rubberized Skin or a Super Slim Crystal Case

It's looking like I will need to buy a new Holster, but could anyone give me a forsure/educated guess as to if my current holster could accommodate one of these skins or if I'm SOL and will need to get a new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by cwb27 View Post
    I'm looking into getting a Seidio skin for my 700wx, I currently own a Seidio holster, not exactly sure which specific model as it came from a Telus Mobility store here in Canada. The only identifiable markings are on the back, "TR650/700".

I'm thinking of ether getting a Super Slim Rubberized Skin or a Super Slim Crystal Case

It's looking like I will need to buy a new Holster, but could anyone give me a forsure/educated guess as to if my current holster could accommodate one of these skins or if I'm SOL and will need to get a new one?
    The holster you're currently using will not work with the skin or rubberized case. It will only work with the naked Treo. I would suggest picking up the skin or rubberized combo.

Thanks
    seidioseidio,

Will the Super Slim Rubberized Skin or a Super Slim Crystal Case fit a 650?

If not does anyone have an idea how funky the fit would be? I really would like one of these Rubberized or Slim Crystal Cases for my two 650's.

It seems everyone has dropped the 650 from their product line & are strictly focusing on the Newer Versions of Treo's.
    Regards,
    PepMom
    I highly doubt it since the 650 is bigger than a 680/750. The antenna alone will cause problems. There isn't a cut out for it. The reason companies are dropping the 650 product line is because the 650 is EOL. Case/Accessory makers aren't going to develop new items for discontinued products.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by PepMom View Post
    seidioseidio,

Will the Super Slim Rubberized Skin or a Super Slim Crystal Case fit a 650?

If not does anyone have an idea how funky the fit would be? I really would like one of these Rubberized or Slim Crystal Cases for my two 650's.

It seems everyone has dropped the 650 from their product line & are strictly focusing on the Newer Versions of Treo's.
    I too am looking for a case for my 650. I just got it after using my insurance at Sprint. I called Seidio today and they said that a rubberized case for the 650 was "supposed to be available last week" but for an unknown reason the ETA for the case's release would be at some unspecified time "next month."

I see that the crystal case for the 650 was made but is unavailable. But, I'm really looking for a product that will offer some slip and shock resistance (like a standard silicone case) while keeping it's shape and not adding too much bulk (like a hard plastic case).

I think it's weird that the 650 is all but discontinued and Seidio is just developing and releasing a rubberized case for it. I really hope they do though... and soon!
    won't work.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Just picked up the clarity kit combo package with the rubberized skin. Look forward to getting it!
    Do not buy from Seidio as u never know the quality of what u r going to get, and if there is a problem then u r screwed.