1.    #1  
    I have had my Treo 650 for a couple years....I have experienced no troubles of note....since the DST update, when I sync, the calendar portion of the sync process take 30 minutes to several hours to complete....any ideas or recommendations--here is the sync log...the appointment in quesiton I have deleted, re-created, and still the same error

HotSync operation started for Scott C Moberly on 03/19/07 09:51:14

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    The multi-day repeating appointment titled Barbara birthday beginning 03/22/2000 01:00:00 AM cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please divide the appointment up into single-days and re-synchronize.
    The connection with the handheld was lost.
    OLERR:05-0007
    OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:0D-0004
    The connection with the handheld was lost.
    OLERR:05-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

...I have seen the other posts regarding how to fix hot sync stuck in particular modes....but this is new since the DST update, so I though it might be a different issue...
    Last edited by smoberly; 03/19/2007 at 11:37 AM.
    I am having the same issues. Cannot HotSync my Calender anymore. It also created multiple copies of previous items and it messed up Daylight Savings Time items by sliding them into the next day by 1 hour. Here is a copy of my log for the failed HotSync:

OLERR:03-005E (0xb9b04005)
    OLERR:03-0005
    OLERR:0D-0016
    OLERR:0D-0014
    OLERR:0D-0006
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Fast Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Smoberly - All you need to do is go to Outlook and put the event back on the "correct" day. I think that when it shifted 1 hour ahead, that particular event went from nidnight - nidnight (all day) to 1 AM - 1AM (the following day), becomming a 2 day event, which Palm calendar does not do.
    Has anyone come up with a solution for this - I have been able to correct the one hour difference issue but still cannot get the calendar to sync
    I had to delete the calendar.db file from my treo a few times. It had nothing to do with the dst update. It seems that when the office manager creates invites me to a meeting request, it screws up my calendar, but only when it comes from her machine...Go figure. I delete the calendar files from the treo, have the pc overide the handheld and then it works like a champ.