1.    #1  
    Thanks for reading.

I'm used the Treo stereo wired headset till the jack on my new 700p developed 650-ish audio failure. I really liked the Treo stereo in noisy environments because I could manually crank the volume to 11.

Unfortunately the Jabra 125 I am returning is simply not loud enough unless there is dead silence in the room.

I am interested in Motorola H700 and Cardo Scala 700 only if they are super loud. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also looking any other stereo bluetooth headset that doesn't destabilize the 700p. Looked at itechdynamic but not available in U.S.

Thanks.
    The H700 really sucks. No volume. The WEP200 is the loudest and has the best range by far. No DSP though. It also never unpairs from the 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    The H700 really sucks. No volume. The WEP200 is the loudest and has the best range by far. No DSP though. It also never unpairs from the 700p.
    I actually just purchased this headset from Amazon.com, and so far I am pretty impressed. I had an issue with very low volume level with the standard Treo bluetooth headset (and an issue with it unparing whenever I turned off bluetooth). So far, the Samsung WEP200 doesn't appear to have either issue. The WEP200 can be turned up to a relatively high volume level (so that I can easily hear it in my car/suv). Also, I've only had it for two days, but so far it hasn't unpaired when I have turned off (and then turned back on) the Treo's bluetooth. The WEP also is very clear (both to me and the person I am speaking with) and as nsxprime noted, it seems to have a good range between the phone and headset.

One word of caution (to anyone reading this), make sure that you get an authentic headset, you may find a very low price on ebay etc, but the low price often means that it is not a genuine Samsung WEP200. Before looking into purchasing this headset, I really didn't realize the extent of this very confusing problem. You have many people believing that they purchased an authentic headset, and then wondering why they don't see the benefits that others rave about.