Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I've currently got 15,679 records in my Calendar. Can anybody beat this?
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)
    Wow, I'm not even close. I thought I had a lot but it's only (3,709). I purged everything prior to the year 2000.
    How do you tell?
    You can use something like Filez to check out the properties of the calendar or datebook databases. Check out the record count.

I think the record count of the two may be different. Datebook may be higher; the extra records will correspond to entries that have been deleted since it was last rebuilt.
    17224. goes back to 1992.
    Yowza! What's the benefit of having it go back that far? I sync only the last 2 months, or something like that (I'm using MissingSync).

Well, I guess it is good. I'm filling out job applications and need to know when I was promoted and such. As of now, I can only go back to January, 2005. Thing is, I had it saved on Outlook, but have since lost the file.

Wait, it might be in a backup! Woo!
    Hehe...I have 36 in my 680, from December and 143 in my 650 from February of '04. I must not lead a very exciting life...
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Only 4775. But they're really good ones.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    ekerbuddy, do you have problems syncing due to the size of your calendar?
    Mines cracking the ****s and I'm about to limit the sync range which measn I'll loose the data off my handheld but it should remain on my Mac.
    Palm IIIx > m505 > Tungsten T > T5 > Red BlackBerry Pearl 8110 (only device work IT will allow!)