Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    This might be a dumb question, but is there anything (probably a third party application) that can suppress the phone application from appearing on the screen?
    If you are on a call, you can go to another application, so the phone doesn't need to be visible to operate. Let's say you are working on a memo or reading a web page and the phone rings...presto, your work is gone and you are now looking at the phone. If the image was (somehow) suppressed it wouldn't steal the focus. You can then answer the call, if you wish, by pressing your blue tooth headset or (not sure if it answers the phone) the green button.
    Is something like this possible?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    The latest beta of phone technician does this. So far I have had no issues. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
    http://www.hobbyistsoftware.com/downloads.php
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    You could always hit "Ignore" that will make the phone screen disappear and bring you back to where you were so you can finish up what you were doing.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Thanks, I didn't know that!
    Hey, if the ignore button is capable of remembering where you were and returning you to that screen you were on, shouldn't the answer button be able to do the same.
    I don't know how things work inside, but it seems pretty logical to me.