1.    #1  
    I use to have both a bluetooth headset and TomTom running at the same time on my Treo 650. I just got an Acura that has a Bluetooth Hands Free Link where you can use the audio system to make and receive cell calls. The problem now is that I can use either the Bluetooth Hands Free Link on the car or Tom Tom but not at the same time. it apprears it will only link to one bluetooth device at a time. Ayone have any experience with running 2 bluetooth devices at the same time?

Thanks
    I have the 700p and I can use the GPS & my built in car kit ( '07 Camry). However, once I receive a call, I have to restart the GPS after ending the call. Also, I have BT connectivity issues w/ the 700p that I didn't have with the 650.
    It's not possible on PalmOS AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    It's not possible on PalmOS AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    Wrong.
    Ok, so I guess you got it working...still sounds a little funny to me since you're the only person I've ever heard of with multiple simultaneous BT connections on PalmOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    Ok, so I guess you got it working...still sounds a little funny to me since you're the only person I've ever heard of with multiple simultaneous BT connections on PalmOS.
    Nope, 680 supports it.. I believe it's the first Palm OS Treo to do so. Not sure if it has anything to do with Bluetooth 1.2 or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Nope, 680 supports it.. I believe it's the first Palm OS Treo to do so. Not sure if it has anything to do with Bluetooth 1.2 or not.
    Yes, it is the BT 1.2 profile that allows for multiple channels (devices) to be connected at the same time... ergo, the treo 650 will not do it.
    The 700p is also a BT1.2 profile, but I recall reading in the manual that it can only connect to one device at a time.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!