1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have looked around at some sites and I can not reach a clear decision on how to approach my requirement for samller fonts in ThoughtManager (and others)

I looked at fontsmoother and others, but I wanted to ask what others are doing to get smooth small fonts on Treo (700p in my case)

Cheers

Mark
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Turning money into noise and the occasional gadget
    I am using FontSmoother. Ben
  3.    #3  
    What all is required to support fontsmoother?

Does it have 6-9pt font capability - I am looking for something like dbk6's tiny font size.

Cheers

Mark
    http://www.zlthemes.com/ProductDetailListing.php?PID=79 is a good place to start. In addition, there are utilities available for importing fonts from Windows. From what I have seen though, none come with the package for that size.

Ben
  5.    #5  
    I have loaded font smoother and I think I get the idea behind it but what is curious is that no matter what I do the font list (it appears to be the fontbucket set) under the Thought Mgr app remains unchanged.

The system font that supports the app (menus/title bar /etc) all get changed according to FontSmoother but the working part of the app doesn't.

Does anyone here use Thought Mgr and found away to get less than 9pt fonts to work?

I am considering going to Bonsai in the hopes of getting more font flexibility.

Cheers

Mark