1.    #1  
    I need help finding the best dictionary out, I need the one that pronouce the word for you but i need it for all words not just like 5,000. Thanks for the help
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    noah pro is good (and free), but doesn't pronounce the words
    Hey Stayfly!

I use eReaderPro. With that you can buy many different dictionaries. I have the 37mb Webster's Third International Dictionary loaded on my SD card with 476,000 entries --- no pronunciation though. . . .

http://www.ereader.com/feature/book/category/132

(Search the site -- there are many more than listed on this linked page. . . .hit the "browse all" link on near the top right side on the linked page)

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/17/2007 at 09:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Hey Stayfly!

I use eReaderPro. With that you can buy many different dictionaries. I have the 37mb Webster's Third International Dictionary loaded on my SD card with 476,000 entries --- no pronunciation though. . . .
    I've been tempted by this dictionary and am glad to hear the confirmation that is is working well on eReaderPro (great program). Dictionary.com has a pronunciation feature in the paid subscription version but it's online and probably doesn't begin to compare to the one Perry mentioned above (I believe it's the best I've seen).
    The Oxford Medical Dictionary is also great . . .
    I too am looking for one with a huge database and sound module - thinking about Slovoed.....not sure yet
    Fred
    Cingular 680