1.    #1  
    I would like to know if anyone uses Agendus Mail. They just emailed me the fact that they have a new version/release, and would like to know people's experience.

Thank you in advance.
    I have tried often but always end up deleting it. Why? I think it is slow and cumbersome. I even prefer Versamail over it (Yes, I am one of the few who likes VM - it never crashes, it is fast and uncomplicated.
    Just my $0.02 ...
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    using it for several years-works ok for me. I have tried VM several times, but always go back to agendus mail.
    It was always unstable for me. Used Chatter for most of my Treo period, but am now on VM.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  5.    #5  
    Curious, has anyone tried their newest version, 5.3? I have loaded the trial, and so far no problems, and it is pretty fast. Would like to hear other opinions.

Thanks.
    Not sure what this thread's doing in the hardware forum talking about an "Application," but anyway I'm a long time user of Agendus Mail SSL edit and yes, 5.3 fixed a lot of bugs and annoyances and speed, especially in scrolling within messages seems to be greatly improved. It's quite good email application and if you use Agendus the integration with that app is nice too! I also use and like SnapperMail quite a bit.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Does it have push ability and Exchange features?
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    AgendusMail does not (yet) support Exchange. However, AgendusMail is the only palm mail client (AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK) $that$ $allows$ $you$ $to$ $save$ $both$ $Email$ &$amp$; $SMS$ $messages$ $as$ $Meetings$/$Tasks$/$Memos$. $This$ $is$ $a$ $great$ $feature$, $especially$ $if$ $you$'$re$ $an$ $Outlook$ $use$ $and$ $are$ $used$ $to$ $being$ $able$ $to$ $do$ $this$ $in$ $Outlook$, $as$ $I$ $often$ $do$.

Plus it has the cool querty keyboard shortcuts:
    D=delete
    L=mark read/unread
    R=reply
    F=forward
    T=select/deselect

Of course, I'm a little biased

See all the features/screenshots here.
    -Michael
    iambic, Inc.
    www.iambic.com
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    Not sure what this thread's doing in the hardware forum talking about an "Application," but anyway I'm a long time user of Agendus Mail SSL edit and yes, 5.3 fixed a lot of bugs and annoyances and speed, especially in scrolling within messages seems to be greatly improved. It's quite good email application and if you use Agendus the integration with that app is nice too! I also use and like SnapperMail quite a bit.
    Sorry, I ask since I want to know people's experience with a Treo. I do not care about experience on other Palm hardware.

Thanks for your time.