Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LOL!! That's the same link I posted, only I posted the entire thread. I think I'm becoming invisible on TC...

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    I got my Notepad files from this link (posted a while back by Jessi): http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&postcount=10.

As I recall, I was unable to use QuickInstall to install the .oprc and .bprc files; I had to use Card Reader to save them to my card, then I used Resco Explorer (or you could use FileZ) to move them to my handheld. The Notepad version I have is 2.3 and I have no problem using 5-way.
    I cannot use the 5 way navigator in notepad at all. I can use the Stylus to move between notes and up and down.
    I will try the methods described above and reply with the results.

Thanks for the Help.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    My 5way will move between the buttons, but does not move the screen up and down.

Is this what you are getting, or can you drag the screen up and down with the 5way
    It doesn't scroll the note up and down. It just cycles through the buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    LOL!! That's the same link I posted, only I posted the entire thread. I think I'm becoming invisible on TC...
    Yep, your invisible because of the lack of pink in your avatar.
    Last edited by jessi_9783; 05/04/2007 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Forgot Smiley Face.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic

OMG, you're right (not about being invisible, about the link)! I didn't even realize this until you said something. I just read the post about the version bob5280 was using and posted the link where I had gotten my higher version. You could NEVER be invisible Christina!
    Quote Originally Posted by ILBandit View Post
    I have it, & use it quite often. Great for quickly jotting down reminders, then you can quickly set up an alarm on any note, to remind you later, it will bring up the note on your screen when the alarm goes off.

I tried the free trial version, and quickly deided to keep it, & register.
    You an try it out for free, give it a try, & see what you think.

Thanks ILBandit! That's good to know. I think I will give it a spin!
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    Yep, your invisible because of the lack of pink in your avatar.
    Maybe I should change it to a pink elephant or something?? No one would be able to miss me then, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    OMG, you're right (not about being invisible, about the link)! I didn't even realize this until you said something. I just read the post about the version bob5280 was using and posted the link where I had gotten my higher version. You could NEVER be invisible Christina!
    I guess it's okay if I'm invisible, everyone confuses you and I anyway. Between the two of us, there's a Chrisc present almost all the time...
    everyone confuses you and I anyway. Between the two of us, there's a Chrisc present almost all the time...

You know, I think you're right about that -- someone used the name "ChristineC" (I think) the other day in reference to something you had written -- and I thought "wow, we're a combo person now!!"
    Last edited by ChristieC; 05/04/2007 at 11:38 AM.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I'm a big fan of Bonsai... I use it for all sorts of notes and outlines. Didn't even notice that notepad wasn't included on the 680.

Use it to take notes on my PC too... it syncs back and forth.

http://natara.com/Bonsai/index.cfm
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I ended up using the Newer Notepad files that you recommended.
    They were easy to load and I transferred the notes from my Tungsten C to my Palm Trea 680.
    I can move between notes just not up and down within a note.
    That is okay. That is better than before.

Thanks for the help.
    If you are looking for FREEWARE apps, my favorites are:

JazzyDraw for color and artistic stuff.
    DiddleBug for FAST black and white scribbling.
    NinerJot is also nice, but the free version is limited in features.

JazzyDraw works on Treo as well as other 320x320 Palm OS versions...
    http://www.geocities.com/pluaprogrammer/jazzydraw.html
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/graphics/jazzydraw.shtml

Read the Readme.txt file in the ZIP, as you will also need to install the FREEWARE Plua runtime (pluart.prc) from:
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/plua.shtml
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12