1.    #1  
    i know you can turn the phone signal off, but can you also turn off the palm part of the device?
    Nope...
    Echo that. Palm devices are not designed that way. As long as they have power, the PalmOS is checking it's pending event list (don't know if that's the correct term) for notifications and alarms.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    hehe... there's one way. Let the battery run completely out. Then the device will completely turn off without the battery being removed. ;-)
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
  5.    #5  
    one other thing...when i'm playing videos in kimona, the screen autoshuts off because the unit is perceived as being "inactive"...i can't find the option to shut this off, so i have to periodically press a button to extend the time limit before it shuts off...any way to fix this?
  6.    #6  
    under system, it just has the option to auto shut off after 3 minutes. that's the max. i couldn't find an option to never shut off screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by UKingdom View Post
    under system, it just has the option to auto shut off after 3 minutes. that's the max. i couldn't find an option to never shut off screen.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hlight=treomax