1.    #1  
    I searched extensively, but there are many pages but few answers...

I've been trying to sync my phone and every time I do, my PC tells me it's discovered new hardware and let's find the installation disk. Well, I don't have one, but I got a copy of Sprint's on this forum and just reloaded that. It installs successfully but when I hotsynced, I got the same prompt to search for the software.

I'm lost at this point. Does anyone have any sage advice on how to fix this problem? Thanks!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software?
    Yes, still doesn't work. I need to get the hotsync working so I can rebuild my apps from the bottom up.

My phone has also been acting up severely...no matter what I uninstall or reset to (i.e., different checkpoints). None of my phone's native alerts are working...that is, the World Clock alarm doesn't make a sound, and now my missed calls and voicemails don't notify me. I thought perhaps it was a problem with Butler, but I don't want to point the finger at one of my favorite applications!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.