1.    #1  
    I use the stereo headset that came with the music pack I received with my unlocked 680, and have found that even at the lowest volume setting (no bars showing), it's still too loud on most calls.

Has anybody else experienced this same problem?

I was experimenting with volume care, and I didn't notice any change with this - the same problem in that even with a zero volume level, it's too loud.

Now if only I could get the speakerphone and regular phone speaker to be as loud as this.....
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyD View Post
    I use the stereo headset that came with the music pack I received with my unlocked 680, and have found that even at the lowest volume setting (no bars showing), it's still too loud on most calls.

Has anybody else experienced this same problem?

I was experimenting with volume care, and I didn't notice any change with this - the same problem in that even with a zero volume level, it's too loud.

Now if only I could get the speakerphone and regular phone speaker to be as loud as this.....
    I saw your title for this thread and said WHAT??? I am wishing the earpiece speaker and speakerphone volume was louder too...and I thought you were saying they were too low for you!!

I have been reading some threads on this today, and have determined that Volume Care will probably do what you want...as well as allow you to raise the volume on the things you think are too low.

I have also read that Phone Technician is great (and more limited) at raising the level of earpiece volume when you are on a call...and that is my main concern because I have some real hearing loss in my "phone ear". I have never and will probably never use headphones at all.