1.    #1  
    Some time ago, a program called Treo Tools was available. It allowed you to set up a schedule to turn your Treo's radio on and off at a preset time, say on at 7:00 AM and off at 11:00 PM. It worked great on the 600 and 650 but did not the 680. Unfortunately the developer chose not to support the 680.

Then I spotted a piece of freeware caled RadioTimer. I contacted the developer, told him about Treo Tools, made a small PayPal contribution, and a few days later he rolled out Radio Schedule.

It's a freeware program that allows you to set up a weekeday and weekend on/off schedule for the Treo 600/650/680 radio. It also gives you the ability to have the radio turned on automaticaly after a reset.

This convenient program should help extend battery life and save you from unwanted calls.

Here's the link:

http://www.muwn.co.uk/Radio%20Schedule.asp
    Dennis G. Esler
    Not sure if works on the 680, but Phone Technician does the same, and more. I use it on my 700P.

Not free, but it does a number of other useful things, too. One of my favorite features is that it will prevent alarms from going off in your ear while you're on a call.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    TreoHelper is free and it works on Treo 680.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Can anyone confirm if the Treo Tools works on the 700p?