1.    #1  
    I don't know what's wrong with my phone, but ever since I updated the firmware/rom update, my phone doesn't like to work in Florida or Canada. Also, I can't update the prl settings. The phone was originally a sprint phone, but it is "verizonized", meaning it's now on verizon. What do I do? Right now it's using 1.03-vzw version of software. It's strange, but it still thinks it's a sprint phone. When I call 411 it says thanks for using sprint pcs, but I have only a verizon account. So what do I do so that my phone will work in all states, including Canada?
    I thought that Verizon had shut the door on "Verizonized" Sprint Treos over a year ago. It sounds like you have a very confused device. (Not fully human, not fully Vulcan . . . .)

Your 650 may need a Shadowmite mind meld.

Good Luck.
  3.    #3  
    I verizonized my phone several years ago, so I got in while the window was open. However, when updating the rom, something confused my treo, and now it won't work in certain states/countries. I'm hoping I don't have to start from scratch b/c I already modded my treo to read a 4 gb card, but if that's what I have to do, that's what I'll do. I'm just wondering if there's an easy fix.