1.    #1  
    I had a basic Samsung phone that if you put in a event you could select a countdown timer. It would tell you how many days, minutes and seconds until that particular event was to take place. Is there any program out there that will do the same thing for the Treo 700p?

Thank you in Advanced
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    I had a basic Samsung phone that if you put in a event you could select a countdown timer. It would tell you how many days, minutes and seconds until that particular event was to take place. Is there any program out there that will do the same thing for the Treo 700p?

Thank you in Advanced
    Yes. This exists for Palm but I can't remember the name of it. Query 'event timer' at Palmgear or Handango...or Google 'Palm event timer'.

Good luck!!

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SMEGGIE View Post
    Yes. This exists for Palm but I can't remember the name of it. Query 'event timer' at Palmgear or Handango...or Google 'Palm event timer'.

Good luck!!

SMEGGIE
    Also, try querying 'countdown timer'...

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    If you're looking for a multi-day or longer countdown timer, I can't help, but if you're looking for something on the order of seconds, minutes, or hours, PocketDoan is great. You could also just set up an appointment with an alert, although it sounds like you specifically want to see the countdown ticker ...