1.    #1  
    Not sure if this can be done but here is what I am wondering. I have a Treo 600 that I do not use much. Use a different cell phone now. The Treo works fine without any issues. I have wireless internet in my home and I am wondering if there is a way to be able to connect to the wireless internet using just my Treo and to be able to browse the web.

I just want to be able to check email mostly along with some small browsing without dragging my laptop around the house.

Can this be done? Any suggestions? I am not a computer guy so I am not sure if this is even possible.

Thanks in Advance

Michael
    Yes. Search for 'WiFi Sled' in this forum.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Wifi would certainly work, does your current provider have unlimited data? If it is a GSM phone and a GSM treo you could swap your SIM between phones and access the web.

I did the laptop gig for email, calendar, addresses and web browsing around the house and found the treo to be much better than my laptop for those functions...I am with you there.